Who does not like a fit and fit body? But once obesity starts spreading, it is very difficult and tiring to control it, which we allow remaining like this due to laziness. However, many diseases start with obesity. So we should start trying to reduce it. With the help of yoga asanas, you can also be successful in reducing the body and making it flexible. For this, do 40 to 50 minutes of yoga daily every week and if you are starting for the first time, do yoga for 10 to 15 minutes in the beginning and gradually increase this time. To get the maximum benefit, add exercise like cycling and swimming along with yoga. Let us know about some such yoga asanas which help in reducing weight fast. Through Yoga in Bali, you can learn yoga and get complete information about yoga.
1. Chaturanga Dandasana Yoga
This is the best yoga asana to strengthen your stomach. It is also simple to do but may seem difficult to do for a long time. Its benefits are many. It is also called plank pose in simple words. This effect starts showing when you start feeling its intensity in the abdominal muscles.
How to do Chaturanga Dandasana Yoga:
- First of all, lie down on your stomach on a yoga mat.
- Keep your hands on the ground like Bhujangasana.
- Keep the toes facing the ground and keep your body weight on those fingers.
- Slowly raise both knees.
- Breathe in, and bring the weight on the hands.
- There should be a 90-degree angle between the upper part of your hand and the lower part of your hand.
- Keep the body parallel to the floor.
- Stay in this position for half a minute and then come back to the first position.
2. Virabhadrasana Yoga
Along with toning your thighs and shoulders, this asana also strengthens your concentration ability. It is also called Warrior Pose. The longer you hold it, the more benefits you can get. It helps in toning your waist, legs, and arms as well as creating balance. Holding it helps in contracting the abdominal muscles.
How to do Virabhadrasana:
- After standing in an alert position, keep the feet on two feet.
- Bring both hands in a pose like Tadasana.
- Join both hands by moving them above the head.
- Turn the toes of the left foot 45 degrees to the side and the body to the right.
- Look upwards while moving the head backward and stay in this position for half a minute, do the same with the other leg.
This asana helps in maintaining proper digestion, reducing belly and waist fat, and increasing blood circulation in the body. This asana also increases your balance and ability to concentrate.
How to do Trikonasana:
- First of all, stand on the yoga mat and open both feet about 3 feet.
- Then place the right foot at 90 degrees and the other foot at 15 degrees.
- Take a deep breath and apply pressure on the ground.
- Exhale and turn to the right.
- Join hands and pull the left shoulder upwards.
- Keep the body loose while breathing.
Other Beneficial Yoga Asanas:
1. Setu bandha sarvangasana
It is a very simple asana but its benefits are also immense. It is very beneficial for your glutes and thyroid. It also helps a lot in reducing weight. It is also very helpful in toning muscles, balancing hormones, and improving thyroid levels. This helps in making the back muscles strong.
This asana is very beneficial in reducing belly fat, it helps in digestion, it is very helpful in massaging the abdominal muscles, and strengthening the thighs, chest, and waist. It also helps in improving blood circulation.
Yoga asanas help to tone your body. Due to this, your digestive system works well and blood flow is also correct, which helps a lot in reducing the fat stored in the body.